Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 15, 2010


Hi Everyone! Happy December 15th: ten more days until Christmas!
Life at the Missionary Training Center is going very well. It is snowing this morning! The first snow fall since I have been here the last two weeks.
The Spirit of Christmas at the MTC is amazing; I love being able to learn more about Jesus Christ every day, the real reason for Christmas.
We have been uplifted and edified daily with wonderful speakers and beautiful music.
I'm leaving for California on Tuesday, December 21st, and am really looking forward to getting there in time for Christmas. I will miss my companion, roommates, and my district,but most of us will be going to Arcadia, so I'll look forward to seeing them in California from time to time.
Thank you to everyone for your wonderful support, prayers, and love.
Love,
Sister Allysha Snow


No comments:

Post a Comment